- Reward and motivate you and your team - by entering the MIA it sends a message to your team that their achievements are worth shouting about – and being shortlisted is a huge boost to company morale.
- Build customer trust and confidence - an award is a mark of quality that sets you apart from your competitors and proves your corporate credentials. It’s an independent endorsement that can help you attract new customers, partners, investors and talent.
- Grow your profile and reach – Winning (or just being shortlisted) is a fantastic PR and marketing opportunity that gives you the chance to tell your story and share your success.
- Benchmarking – The award tells the judges and your industry that you are the best of the best – and a company worth doing business with.
- Networking - Attend the awards ceremony, celebrate and certainly bask in the glory – but also see it as a networking opportunity, take clients and also make the most out of building new relationships
Rules of Entry
- Entrants are allowed to submit ONE entry per category only. If multiple entries are submitted in the same category the judges reserve the right to disqualify all entries but one in their absolute discretion.
- Please keep the entry relevant to the UK market and include facts, figures and testimonials to strengthen your entry. Entries that focus on another market outside the UK will be marked down or disqualified.
- Future reserves the right to move entries to different categories if appropriate and suggested by the judges. Future, together with the judges, also reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the expected standard of entry or criteria in its absolute discretion.
- Entrants should strive to limit their entry to a maximum of 350 words per criteria point.
- You must complete the online entry form; however entrants are encouraged to submit supporting material to their entry in the form of PDF, images or video. Videos must not be longer than 3 minutes, and any PDF entry must not exceed three A4 pages. Overly long entries may be marked down or disqualified in the absolute discretion of the judges.
- Also, do not feel you have to address the criteria in a formulaic manner. You can respond to them in any order and, while the response can be in a simple Q&A style, it can take any form you wish (subject to the above rules).
The full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS FREE TO ENTER THE MOBILE INDUSTRY AWARDS